Take the stress out of your travel to Guatemala … by reading our up-to-date advice on flights, transportation, safety issues… With our travel tips you’ll be informed on money issues, you’ll know what to bring and what to wear, you’ll know all the nitty gritty but important practical stuff… If you’d like to know what to see and what to do in Guatemala, read our chapters on the most visited tourist destinations: Guatemala City, Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal & the Maya Pyramids, Volcano Pacaya. Why Guatemala?
- Highly affordable prices and favorable exchange rate
- Skilled health professionals treating you with a warm caring touch
- First-class medical facilities and spa resorts
- Springlike climate all year round
- An exceptionally beautiful place for tourism and relaxation
- Close to the U.S.: non-stop flights lasting from 2 to 4 ½ hrs
The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.