Take the stress out of your travel to Guatemala … by reading our up-to-date advice on flights, transportation, safety issues… With our travel tips you´ll be informed on money issues, you´ll know what to bring and what to wear, you´ll know all the nitty gritty but important practical stuff…
If you´d like to know what to see and what to do in Guatemala, read our chapters on the most visited tourist destinations: Guatemala City, Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal & the Maya Pyramids, Volcano Pacaya.
- Highly affordable prices and favorable exchange rate
- Skilled health professionals treating you with a warm caring touch
- First-class medical facilities and spa resorts
- Springlike climate all year round
- An exceptionally beautiful place for tourism and relaxation
- Close to the U.S.: non-stop flights lasting from 2 to 4 ½ hrs