LATIN AMERICA PREFERRED HEALTH PLAN
If you belong to a U.S. Corporation, profit (or non-profit = humanitarian NGO’s, charitable organizations) You, Your Dependents as well as your Employer can benefit in a big way !!
Indeed: a new U.S. Employer-sponsored Health Insurance, the LAPHP or Latin America Preferred Health Plan guarantees it’s workers complete medical coverage by A nationwide hospital network, moreover it waives employees’ deductibles, co-insurance and co-pays, if they choose to travel to Guatemala for surgical procedures/treatments with select private medical providers.
Benefits of LAPHP for You the Employee and Your Dependents:
- Free Travel to Guatemala with travel companion of your choice: All expenses (medical & travel related) covered 100% for both you and your travel companion
- Waiving of your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance
- Access to health benefits not available with conventional insurance companies (e.g.: Weight loss surgery, stem cells, Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, Deep brain stimulation…)
- Highly personal medical care offered by Elite MD Specialists in Guatemala City
Benefits of LAPHP for your Employer:
- Reduced premium rates with Re-insurance Carriers
- Less taxes
- Sustainable cash savings every year
- Health plans can continually be customized to take into account Employees’ health conditions and medical needs
P.S.: Innovative U.S. backed Medical Insurance Benefit Plan is in full compliance with U.S. Federal Legislation (A.C.A., HIPAA & ERISA Rules & Regulations).
Want to know more?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.