For more information
Dr. Estuardo Rodríguez
- Graduated from University San Carlos in 1977, as MD and Surgeon. Active license #2563
- Registered member of the Guatemalan Association of Plastic, Esthetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has successively been elected as Treasurer: 1983, (’86, ’88, ’89), as Secretary (’87,’94,’95) and as President (’92,’93, ’95, ’96) of that Association.
- Member of the Association of Alumnae and ex-Alumnae of the Institute of Reconstructive Surgery of Jalisco (Mexico) since 1983
- Head of the Plastic Surgery Department of Plastic Surgery at General Hospital San Juan de Dios from 1983 until 2004.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Hospital Bella Aurora (now called Hospital Las Americas) (97-2000); Head of the Emergency Department of the same hospital (’98- 2000).
- Private practice of Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Guatemala City since 1983.; associate owner of private surgery clinic with in-house surgery room.
- MD Specialist in folliculair hair transplants since 2005; Specialist training with Dr. Gaston de la Garza, MD (Mexico
- Founding Member of the Association of Hand Surgery in Guatemala
- Founding Member of the Central American Association of Plastic, Esthetic & Reconstructive Surgery from 1995 up until now.
- Active member of the Ibero-American Federation of Plastic Surgery since 1983
- Member of International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.