Cosmetic or Plastic surgeries in Guatemala cost on average 60% less than in the U. S.
We only recommmend Plastic Surgeons who belong to the Guatemalan Association of Plastic Surgeons (= Asociación Guatemalteca de Cirujanos Plasticos or AGCP) as guarantee of their ethics and their professional experience, which in turn is a safeguard for you, the patient. Otherwise publicity or claims of professional expertise or so called “training” cannot always be substantiated. The requisits for membership to the AGCP are quite stringent:
- Be licensed to practice in Guatemala by the Medical & Surgical College of Guatemala.
- Having had minimum 3 years practice as a general Surgeon.
- Having had minimum 3 years of training as Plastic Surgeon in an international program of Plastic Surgery endorsed by a University.
- Document 50 cases of their own plastic surgery procedures to the AGCP.
- Be of impeccable reputation and ethical behavior.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.