For more information
Estimated amount of time you need to plan for your Maxillofacial surgeries in GUATEMALA
||Prior to Surgery (*)
|Surgical removal of third molars
|Sinus bone graft and/or bone reconstruction
|(*) your travel/arriva/departure day is not included in that estimate.
Modalities of your Post-Surgical stay
- Your first post-op consultation will take place 1 day after surgery
- Depending upon your type of surgery, you can take 2 days off, spend your weekend for instance in Antigua and come back for another consultation on the 4th day after surgery.
- Then again you can prolong your convalescence preferably in Antigua
- You will need another consultation before boarding your flight
- You can attend as many post-op consultations with the Maxillofacial Surgeon, as your condition warrants
The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.