Fertility Treatments in Guatemala
CER (Centro de Reproduccion Humana) is considered one of the best fertility centers in the region: it is the only clinic in Central America to be accredited by The Latin American Network of Assisted Reproduction (REDLARA). Since CER‘s Fertility Clinic started operations in 1990 in Guatemala City, its mission has been to help individuals and couples achieve their dream to become parents.
During all those years, CER has obtained a birth rate equal, if not better, to most fertility clinics worldwide. Their specialized multi-disciplinary team of Doctors and medical staff provides first class medical attention, using the latest technology. Walking into CER‘s Fertility clinic, patients do feel immediately at home and are surrounded by extremely friendly staff.
For more information
RECOGNITION & MERITS:
- Member of LARA, the Latin American Network of Assisted Reproduction: LARA supervises CER’s implementation of strict international protocols
- Member of the Androgen Excess and PCOS Society *, Italy (*PCOS = Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Fertility services for Men & Women
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI/PICSI)
- Blastocyst Stage Transfer
- Egg Donor Recipient Program
- Ovulation and Intra-uterine Insemination
- Donor Insemination
- Laboratory Services
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.