Dr. Rafael Floresa) Training:
- General Dentistry – San Carlos University, Guatemala, 1970
- Master of Dental Science – University of Pittsburgh, 1973
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital,1980-1984
- Baylor College of Dentistry, 1984
- University of Texas in Houston, 1986-1987
- Scientific meetings and academic activities in Guatemala and in Mexico named after him.
- Special guest at lectures, courses and seminars in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Implants and other surgical procedures at dental meetings and as scientific activities in Cincinnati (OH) and in Mexico, Central America, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Dominican Republic.
- Dental License, Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, since 1989.
- Member of the Dental Society of Guatemala and the American Association of Orthodontists.
c) Surgical Procedures:
- Surgical removal of impacted third molars.
- Placement of dental implants.
- Bone reconstruction and sinus lift (antroplasty).
- Mandibular nerve lateralization.
- Orthognatic surgery (corrective surgery of the jaws).
The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.