Dr. E. Rodríguez Sr.
- Board certified member of the Guatemalan Association of Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Since 1983 has assumed several fellowship positions and successively been elected as Treasurer (´86, ´88, ´89), as Secretary (´87,´94,´95) and as President (´92,´93,´95,´96) of the Association.
- Graduated from San Carlos University in 1977, as MD and Surgeon. Active license No. 2563.
- Member of the Association of Alumnae of the Institute of Reconstructive Surgery of Jalisco (Mexico) since 1983.
- Head of the Plastic Surgery Department at General Hospital San Juan de Dios from 1983 until 2004.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Hospital Bella Aurora, currently known as Las Americas Hospital (´97-2000); Head of the Emergency Department of the same hospital (´98- 2000), Guatemala
- Founding Member of the Association of Hand Surgery in Guatemala.
- Founding Member of the Central American Association of Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery from 1995 up til now.
- Active member of the Ibero-American Federation of Plastic Surgery since 1983.
- Private practice of Plastic, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Guatemala City since 1983; associate owner of private surgery clinic with in-house surgery room.
- MD Specialist in folliculair hair transplants since 2005, Specialist training with Dr. Gaston de la Garza, MD (Mexico).
- Performs over 250 plastic surgery procedures per year, without publicity, all his patients come “by word of mouth” ..
The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.