Comparative prices of Hair Transplants (in US. $)
|Number of follicularGRAFT Units||in USA clinic||in Guatemala clinic (*)|
You pay less in Guatemala, and moreover: you are in the safe hands of a certified Plastic surgeon: the Specialist who is implanting the hair follicles one by one is a certified Plastic Surgeon, not a nurse, nor a general practitioner, unlike what is sometimes the case elsewhere.
Fees for team of Board certified Plastic Surgeons, Anesthesiologist, assistant nurses, use of surgical room, assistant nurses in laboratory and in the surgical room, medication during surgical procedures, Specialist follow up consultations, transfer from Airport to hotel upon arrival.
Price list does not include:
- All pre-operation clinical tests in Guatemala (complete hematology, thyroid tests, urine test, X-ray lung) which can all be done on the same day (=approx. $115.00)
- Physical exam, EKG and medical report by MD Specialist in Cardiology and Internal Medicine ($54.00)
- All medication to be taken before (e.g.: anti-biotics) and/or after leaving the hospital or surgery clinic
- If patient comes alone, or upon advice by Plastic Surgeon: one night stay at surgery clinic just after the operation (=$65.oo) including nurse assistance during the night.
- Unforeseen medical/surgical complications experienced by the patient involving unforeseen additional expenses and obliging him/her to extend his/her stay at the Hospital or at surgery clinic
- 5% local bank transaction fee if you pay with credit cards and local tax (Value added Tax = 12%)
- First pre-surgery consultation with the Plastic Surgeon (= US$45); (the 2nd consultation immediately prior to surgery is free, as well all the follow-up consultations)