3 Day Trip
For more information
Hair Restoration takes only 3 Days in Guatemala:
- Tuesday: Arrival and welcome at Guatemala City Airport. Transfer to your hotel.
- Wednesday: 8.00a.m.: Clinical tests previously prescribed by Plastic Surgeon and EKG at Diagnosis Center. 2:30 p.m.: Physical exam by Cardiologist and Internist, followed by visit to Anesthesiologist to evaluate test results. 5 p.m.: Consultation with Plastic Surgeon Dr Estuardo Rodriguez to evaluate the quality and quantity of the existing hair, and to decide in agreement with you, the patient, the amount of hair follicles to be transplanted.
- Thursday: 7.00 a.m.: Hair transplant surgery performed by Specialists Dr Estuardo Rodriguez and Dr Rafael Flores at the Hair Forever Institute. In the afternoon you are driven back to your hotel in Guatemala City with the Plastic Surgeon´s instructions about intake of anti-biotics and analgesics.
- Friday: 4 p.m.:Follow-up consultation with Plastic Surgeon Dr Rodriguez, who is monitoring the outcome and gives you the final aftercare instructions. You are driven back to your hotel.
- Saturday: Transfer to Guatemala City airport to board your flight home, or start your vacation in Guatemala. You can return to your normal activities.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.