Most cardio-thoracic & interventions surgeries in Guatemala are performed using video-endoscopy for the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases and diseases of the trachea & bronchi
- Fees of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist and assistant General Surgeon
- Pre-Operation and post-operation (follow-up) consultations with Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon in Guatemala City
- Hospital stay/room and medication taken during hospitalization
Not included in pricelist:
- All pre-operation clinical tests in Guatemala (clinical lab tests, Ekg, X-rays, physical exam by Specialist in internal medicine)= US$185.oo (= approximate). This price depends on the type of diagnosis needed by the Surgeon and on the type of surgery. More accurate prices can be forwarded upon request.
- All medication to be taken after leaving the hospital
- Unforeseen medical complications experienced by the patient obliging him to extend his hospital stay and/or his hotel stay in Guatemala for follow up or convalescence
- 7% local bank transaction fee if you pay with credit card and local tax (= V.A.T. 12%)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.