CROWNS via 3-D CADCAM
New and unique in Guatemala: a 3-D CADCAM for crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays!
This 3-D CADCAM provides you with crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers in one single appointment at the same price as if you were choosing the conventional method of having your crown manufactured !
How does it work?
- After dental cleaning and clinical examination to see if you are a candidate for a 3-D CADCAM procedure, the Prosthondist uses a special 3-D camera to photograph your teeth
- The CADCAM software uses the 3-D picture to design your crowns or veneers on it’s computer screen.
- This computerized design is then forwarded to an in-house chairside mill that manufactures your porcelain crowns
- In Guatemala City this whole process is done in as little as one hour!
- A tremendous save of time and aggravations: your crown can be manufactured in one single appointment in as little as one hour!
- Besides porcelain crowns can be manufactured in zirconia or gold…
- No more dental paste is inserted into your mouth to take dental impressions
- You don’t need to wear temporaries and then wait for the dental impressions to be outsourced to a dental lab
- You don’t have to return to the dental practice to have your temporaries removed and undergo the adjustment and bonding of your crown
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The text and images contained in Medical Tourism Guatemala’s website are for informational purposes only. Its content is not intended to substitute the medical diagnosis or treatment from board certified MD Specialists. Always seek advice from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Medical Tourism Guatemala does not warrant that the information provided is complete, accurate or up to date. Medical Tourism Guatemala‘s website does not provide medical advice.